Evolution Surrenders!

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Mall Turns Santa Into Whore

Santa's lap is being sold for $21 now. Poor children need not stop by:

A mall in Massachusetts issued an apology after a 4-year-old girl was apparently told she was not allowed to sit on Santa's lap unless she purchased a $21 picture of the meeting, according to a Local 6 News report. Maria Grigorian said she took her daughter, Michelle, to the North Shore Mall in Peabody to visit Santa Claus. However, when the 4-year-old got to the front of the line, she was not allowed to sit on Santa's lap because her mother did not have cash to pay for the picture.

Whoever turned her away does not have a soul and kills kittens for entertainment.

Grigorian said the least expensive photo offered was $21.

I thought photo processing was getting cheaper. Santa thinks he's an expensive whore.

"I am a single mom and don't have that money right now," Grigorian said. Michele was so upset over the incident that she burst into tears and left with her mother. "To see her crying and saying, 'Mommy I just want to tell Santa what I want for Christmas,'" Grigorian said. "I was heartbroken, totally heartbroken."

An official with the Northshore Mall has apologized and said a meeting with Santa is free of charge.

Link.

You can stuff it Northshore Mall. I hope nobody shops at your mall the rest of the holiday season. You want to ruin a 4 year olds Christmas? I hope yours is ruined as well. Take your ho ho whoring Santa and go crawl under a rock.
|
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Israel La'ad Charities
  • Rotten Tomatoes
    Search Movie/Celeb

    Advanced Search
    • About me. Becuase it's all about me.
    • Blogger Location: Austin TX for 4 years now.
    • A San Jose CA Native.
    • Do you know the way to fascism?
    • Vote Democrat or Republican to get there
    • stupiditysearch@yahoo.com
    • My political stance.
    • Test: What is your political leaning?
    Thanks to the following:

    Powered by Blogger

    Free Counters
    Free Counters



    States I've been proud to call home.:
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    http://www.fg-a.com
  • Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
    View My Stats