Evolution Surrenders!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Update: Ice Machine Urinator Says He's The Victim. Yo.

Davie Miles is a wanna-be. Becuase of this he is made fun of at school by some of his peers. That is why he pissed in the ice machine. It his all of his peers fault. This asshat certainly does have the blame game down pat. Picture of Davie Miles the dork and his ugly ass mom at the link:

A 15-year-old punk ass biatch boy who urinated in a Nicholas County High School ice machine said he dropped his pants and soiled the ice because he was tired of being bullied. "I'd do anything to get out of that school," said Davie Miles, a freshman at Nicholas County High School. "This way I knew I wouldn't have to go back."

He has genius written all over his punk face.

School officials say a student urinated in the ice machine on a dare. In an interview yesterday, Miles admitted to urinating in the ice, but said he did it to get kicked out of school -- not to make people sick.

He is too big of a pussy to get in a fight.

Miles, of Carlisle, said he would wake up before school each morning with knots in his stomach. He said groups of students taunted him, called him names and at times even shoved him. Why?
"They say I dress like a black person," Miles said. He said students frequently called him a "wigger," a term that he said describes "a white person who acts black."

"Dey be diseen me yo!"

"They told me if I was going to dress this way, I needed to learn to take up for myself," said Miles, who likes baggy clothes and hip-hop music and wears his hat cocked to the side.

"I'ma jus keepin it real dawg. Ya know?"

He doesn't fit in at the predominantly white school, his mother, Crystal Morris, 33, said. Morris said she spoke with Principal Doug Bechanan about the bullying earlier this year, after Miles came home from school crying.

"Boo hoo hoo! Dey clownin on me mite well be clownin on 50 cent hisself. Ya know eh? Cant dey see I'm the new slim shady biatch!"

She said Bechanan asked the students who were picking on Miles to sign a contract of sorts saying they would stop. But the bullying continued, she said. Bechanan did not return a phone message yesterday. Ben Buckler, chief of police for Nicholas County Schools, confirmed that Morris met with Bechanan about the bullying but he said he didn't know the details of that meeting.

So what did you two cover in your meeting?

Morris said things were so bad for her son that she came home from work one day to find him trying on his stepfather's clothing, which includes regular-size shirts and tighter fitting pants.

At least he wasn't trying her clothing on at the time.

"She told me I shouldn't have to change my clothes to get respect at school," Miles said. He kept wearing his clothes and the bullying continued. Miles said his grades started to fall. When a student dared him to urinate in a gym-lobby ice machine about 1:30 p.m. Wednesday -- just before physical education class -- he said he saw the prank as a way out. About 33 people used the ice machine before another student reported the prank to a principal the next day. School officials suspended Miles for 10 days, pending an expulsion hearing set for Nov. 29. Buckler said officials also are considering charging him with 33 counts of second-degree wanton endangerment and criminal mischief.

Now Davie can go to school in juvenile hall. They're going to love you in there Davie. You're going to be crying your punk ass eyes out when you see how much respect they are going to have for you.

Miles was released into the custody of his mother, who said she was furious with him at first. "I screamed at him all the way home. I was so embarrassed," Morris said. "I told him 'you'll never be able to go back to that school again' and he said, 'Yeah, I know, that's the whole point.' "I just felt like I had failed as a mother, because I couldn't protect him," she said.

No, you failed as a mother becuase you decided to dress your children funny.

Morris said she may have to sell Miles' 1994 Pontiac Firebird, a present for his upcoming 16th birthday, to pay a $1,500-a-year out-of-district tuition fee for nearby Bourbon County High School. Although it's his dream car, Miles said he's willing to do whatever it takes to leave Nicholas County High. "If it'll get me out of there, I'm OK with it," he said.

Link to story.

You can't run away from the fact that you are a wanna-be Davie Miles. The kids at your new school will know your a dork when they see you.
|
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Israel La'ad Charities
  • Rotten Tomatoes
    Search Movie/Celeb

    Advanced Search
    • About me. Becuase it's all about me.
    • Blogger Location: Austin TX for 4 years now.
    • A San Jose CA Native.
    • Do you know the way to fascism?
    • Vote Democrat or Republican to get there
    • stupiditysearch@yahoo.com
    • My political stance.
    • Test: What is your political leaning?
    Thanks to the following:

    Powered by Blogger

    Free Counters
    Free Counters



    States I've been proud to call home.:
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    http://www.fg-a.com
  • Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
    View My Stats