Evolution Surrenders!

Monday, February 05, 2007

I remember little blue unicorns...

Oh, for the fucking Bay area and the always kick ass trip it will always be. It's Blue Cheer once again...



Anyone who doesn't remember blue unicorns during the 80's , oh well. Hey, you remember the lake, right?

I've written a shiatload on Blue Cheer on the internet in the past. I doubt if you want to know more, but in case you do, feel free feel to e-mail me sometime. I've kind have taken this bands history under my wing.

They were never a hippie band. This was a biker band through and through. I want to write a biography on them some day, and would like any input about them.
|
  • Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
  • Israel La'ad Charities
  • Rotten Tomatoes
    Search Movie/Celeb

    Advanced Search
    • About me. Becuase it's all about me.
    • Blogger Location: Austin TX for 4 years now.
    • A San Jose CA Native.
    • Do you know the way to fascism?
    • Vote Democrat or Republican to get there
    • stupiditysearch@yahoo.com
    • My political stance.
    • Test: What is your political leaning?
    Thanks to the following:

    Powered by Blogger

    Free Counters
    Free Counters



    States I've been proud to call home.:
    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

    http://www.fg-a.com
  • Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com
    View My Stats